I offer my services as a Life & Career Coach, Social & Sustainable Business Consultant and Community Resilience Facilitator.
I am a certified career & life coach, adult educator, trainer and facilitator. I also hold a certificate in emergency management and more than 10 years experience working with individuals and vulnerable groups in areas that include settlement and adaptation, emergency preparedness, resilience planning, self-employment and business start-ups and continuation.
My unorthodox approach to coaching, consulting, mentoring, facilitating and inspiring nurtures from diverse influences and experiences that include permaculture and living systems thinking, transformational coaching, compassionate inquiry, The Art of Hosting techniques and The Art of Mentoring philosophy. My training includes eco-psychology and deep psychology, eco-therapy, Raiki, permaculture, career development, adult education and psychology, social sciences, life skills, non-violent communication and ecology, among others.
I am also a facilitator for Awakening the Dreamer and The Work that Reconnects workshops.
Some of my offerings include:
- 1-1 coaching sessions for individuals who want to explore or are navigating life challenges and changes, projects and careers
- 1-1 consulting with individuals and groups working in or towards social & sustainable business: from startups to business continuation strategies in a changing world
- Presentations and facilitation for groups, conferences and courses
- Curriculum development and lesson planning
- Awakening the Dreamer Symposium planning and presentation for groups, institutions and communities
- Reconnecting to Life (based on Joanna Macy’s work) for groups, institutions and communities
- Permaculture 101 for groups, institutions and communities
- Hazards, Risks and Vulnerabilities Vs Opportunities and Strengths for Disaster and & Resilient planning, for groups, institutions and communities